v
o
n
[
:
Tried to take a picture; Of love
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
yvonne, 18
31 aug 1990
nanyang poly
she loves her bed
and pillows
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
{/profile --
ramblings of a teenage girl
yvonne, 18
31 aug 1990
nanyang poly
she loves her bed
and pillows
Tried to write a letter; In ink
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
Heyys.. peeps.. herez ter blog abt todayy~!! ((: lols!! Hmmm.. may was e first one ter reach.. lols!! Den me.. den pris.. den sh.. den bird.. ahahx!! Den me andd may saw somebody.. lols!! Den we went ter walk arnd j8.. ahahx!! Oh yarhs.. at e mrt dere.. I saw jowell.. lols!! Den I told them.. den.. we decided to go towards dere see if it was really jowell.. ahahx!! Lame ritez.. lols!! Den when we walk until dere.. den we turn.. 0.0!! he was just beside.. omg.. luckily he nvr saw us.. lols!! We wearing skirt nehhs.. lols!! Opps.. hmmm.. yeaa.. den went ter s&k.. bird andd may buying t-backk ma.. den go lorhhs.. den eat tako pachi andd chicken skin.. lols!! Den lion came~!! Lyk finally.. late fer 1 hr lehhs.. lion ah~!! Ahahx.. den went ter OP.. den lion brought a skirt~!! Omg~!! LION WEAR E NICEST SKIRT IN E UNIVERSE~!!! Lols!! I was forced ter blog tt sentence.. *opps.. =X ahahx!! Dunno hu say pink sux lorhhs.. den tt somebody go buy a PINK ANDD WHITE skirt!! Lols!! So familiar horz lion?? Lols!! =X den went ter tpy return sth lorhhs.. im a BRAVE gal.. lols!! Hor bird andd may..? lols!! Den walk arnd tpy.. me andd bird brought a vondutch shirt.. so coool~!! Ahahx!! Den take train to causeway point.. =)) den me, pris andd may sit on floor.. wearing skirt.. lols!! So obscene.. ahahx.. den shop arndd.. den go metro findd may’s mother.. yeaa.. andd her aunty veryy cute lehhs.. lols!! Shall nt elaborate.. ahahx!! Hmmm.. den walk arndd.. go kiddy palace.. e bears dere soo cuteee~!! ((: dere’s almost EVERYTHING in causeway point.. thanks ter ben aw’s suggestions to go dere larhhs.. ahahx!! Thanks ah.. lols!! Hmmm.. den may ps us~!! She wentt ter meet her mum andd aunty.. so badd lehhs.. ps us.. lols!! Den sh oso leave liaoz.. coz.. her mother wanna her go home ma.. Den me, lion, bird andd pris were standing at 3rd floor waving at her until she reach 1st floor.. ahahx!! Den.. we go walk walk lorhhs.. den go a Japanese restaurant eat.. e ppl dere hu serve us looks so gong gong one lehhs.. lols!! Den gt this person serve me e dunno whatt fish head soup de.. den I thought ish mine lehhs.. so.. I stir it.. den pris asked e person whatt soup ish tt.. lols!! Den.. I realized.. its nt mine~!! Lols!! Luckily.. I only STIR it.. haven drink yet.. ahahx!! Now I feel so guilty lehhs.. lols!! Hmmm.. den aft tt.. got this thingy DAMN funny.. lion say she’s veryy full.. so me andd bird pei he ta.. den pris didn’t noe anything.. lols!! So gong de lehhs pris.. hais yo~!! Lols!! Den pris dunch wanna eat e chicken lehhs.. she say whatt milky milky de.. shen jing bing.. me, lion andd bird dunch tink e chicken taste weird lorhhs.. mustt be pris taste bud gt problem.. BIG BIG problem~!! Opps.. =X lols!! Den she dunch wanna eat e chicken mahhs.. so.. she give us EACH a piece of her chicken which I dunch wantt.. =X so “GOOD” of her ritez?? Lols!! Den I recommand her to put soy sauce on her chicken.. so tt it will taste better.. den dunno pris so tutu one.. she thought e soy sauce container de opening ish lyk sakae sushi de.. den horz.. she just gan gan pour.. den *splash.. so much soy sauce come out lorhhs.. crazy gal.. den she still say whatt nt salty.. really taste bud gt problem ah.. pris.. u better see a doctor ASAP.. before ur condition worsen.. lols!! Den pris dunch wanna eat liaoz.. coz she full alr ma.. lols!! Den she gave lion her LEFTOVER.. den lion left tt 2 pathetic spoonful of her LEFTOVER fer bird.. lols!! Poor bird.. so ended up eating the leftover frm e leftover.. lols!! so pathetic lehhs.. ahahx!! Den we went cold storage.. den lion say she stomach pain.. den I pei he ta.. den I say.. Wah.. my stomach oso very pain lehhs.. pain until I wanna go toilet.. LOLS!! den go home lorhhs.. take 169 home.. den.. on e way back was superrr funny kaes.. aniwae.. dere’s sth I wanna say~!! Lion ask me blog abt this.. lols!! LION’S ALBUM GONNA BE OUT SOON~!!! ((: MUST GRAB FAST HORZ!! WHILE STOCK LAST~!!! ALBUM’S NAME~!! CALLED “PRAYERS”!! lols!! ONE MORE THING.. LION HAS E SWEETEST ANDD NICEST VOICE~!! Ahahx!! Andd.. SHE’S GONNA BE S’PORE IDOL TOP 5 FIANALIST~!!! Ahahx!! Okays.. now I tell u guys abt her BONUS track.. lols!! Her bonus track ish.. “OH BABY.. WHY DID U HURT ME SO LONG.. HURT ME SO LONG~!!” fer 3 mins~!! Lols!! Tts e bonus track.. but e ORIGINAL lyric shld be.. “oh baby.. why would u hurt me so long~!! ahahx!! Oh yarhs.. Pris ask me blog this.. SHE’S WILLING TO GIVE ME ONE OF HER STREPSILS~!! LOLS!! Hmmm.. den a lot of things happen larhhs.. funny funny things.. ahahx!! Oh yarhs!! Pris!! So funny~!! E bus jerk abit den she “shout” whoooaa.. lols!! E way she “shout” so funny lorhhs.. ahahx!! Den gt this dunno whatt sch de grp of boys went up e bus.. lols!! So funny lehhs.. gt this guy.. he sae whatt.. “wei le jin long sth sth one.. lols!! Den talk so loud somemore.. den me andd lion laugh lyk mad.. lols!! Den dey went dwn liaoz.. lyk finally.. lols!! Andd on e way frm woodlands to amk.. we laugh lyk mad larhhs.. ahahx!! Yes.. andd one lastt thing.. WE SHOP FER 8 HOURS!! Omg~!! Lols!! Tts lyk so long ehhs.. saw sooo many ppl todayy oso.. ahahx!! Okays.. stopp herez.. ppl.. REM TO BUY LION’S ALBUM~!! LOLS!! Hmmm.. Lion~!! Dunch say I not gd larhhs.. I blog one LAST tyme.. LION’S SKIRT ISH E MOST BEAUTIFUL SKIRT IN E WHOLE WIDE WORLD~!!! Lols!! Andd.. u noe whatt?? Pris do aerobic in e middle of e night~!! Omg.. andd I rem.. its 12.43am~!! ahahx!! zZz... Okays.. byee peeps~!!! Takecare~!! ((: *smilez
________thanks.gals.fer.e.wonderful.day.given!! ((:_________
I LURFE YOUU GUYS~!!! ((: stay coool~!! We RAWKS FOREVER~!! =))
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
{20/1/05 --
Thursday, January 20, 2005 ( 1/20/2005 06:42:00 PM )
Heyys.. peeps.. herez ter blog abt todayy~!! ((: lols!! Hmmm.. may was e first one ter reach.. lols!! Den me.. den pris.. den sh.. den bird.. ahahx!! Den me andd may saw somebody.. lols!! Den we went ter walk arnd j8.. ahahx!! Oh yarhs.. at e mrt dere.. I saw jowell.. lols!! Den I told them.. den.. we decided to go towards dere see if it was really jowell.. ahahx!! Lame ritez.. lols!! Den when we walk until dere.. den we turn.. 0.0!! he was just beside.. omg.. luckily he nvr saw us.. lols!! We wearing skirt nehhs.. lols!! Opps.. hmmm.. yeaa.. den went ter s&k.. bird andd may buying t-backk ma.. den go lorhhs.. den eat tako pachi andd chicken skin.. lols!! Den lion came~!! Lyk finally.. late fer 1 hr lehhs.. lion ah~!! Ahahx.. den went ter OP.. den lion brought a skirt~!! Omg~!! LION WEAR E NICEST SKIRT IN E UNIVERSE~!!! Lols!! I was forced ter blog tt sentence.. *opps.. =X ahahx!! Dunno hu say pink sux lorhhs.. den tt somebody go buy a PINK ANDD WHITE skirt!! Lols!! So familiar horz lion?? Lols!! =X den went ter tpy return sth lorhhs.. im a BRAVE gal.. lols!! Hor bird andd may..? lols!! Den walk arnd tpy.. me andd bird brought a vondutch shirt.. so coool~!! Ahahx!! Den take train to causeway point.. =)) den me, pris andd may sit on floor.. wearing skirt.. lols!! So obscene.. ahahx.. den shop arndd.. den go metro findd may’s mother.. yeaa.. andd her aunty veryy cute lehhs.. lols!! Shall nt elaborate.. ahahx!! Hmmm.. den walk arndd.. go kiddy palace.. e bears dere soo cuteee~!! ((: dere’s almost EVERYTHING in causeway point.. thanks ter ben aw’s suggestions to go dere larhhs.. ahahx!! Thanks ah.. lols!! Hmmm.. den may ps us~!! She wentt ter meet her mum andd aunty.. so badd lehhs.. ps us.. lols!! Den sh oso leave liaoz.. coz.. her mother wanna her go home ma.. Den me, lion, bird andd pris were standing at 3rd floor waving at her until she reach 1st floor.. ahahx!! Den.. we go walk walk lorhhs.. den go a Japanese restaurant eat.. e ppl dere hu serve us looks so gong gong one lehhs.. lols!! Den gt this person serve me e dunno whatt fish head soup de.. den I thought ish mine lehhs.. so.. I stir it.. den pris asked e person whatt soup ish tt.. lols!! Den.. I realized.. its nt mine~!! Lols!! Luckily.. I only STIR it.. haven drink yet.. ahahx!! Now I feel so guilty lehhs.. lols!! Hmmm.. den aft tt.. got this thingy DAMN funny.. lion say she’s veryy full.. so me andd bird pei he ta.. den pris didn’t noe anything.. lols!! So gong de lehhs pris.. hais yo~!! Lols!! Den pris dunch wanna eat e chicken lehhs.. she say whatt milky milky de.. shen jing bing.. me, lion andd bird dunch tink e chicken taste weird lorhhs.. mustt be pris taste bud gt problem.. BIG BIG problem~!! Opps.. =X lols!! Den she dunch wanna eat e chicken mahhs.. so.. she give us EACH a piece of her chicken which I dunch wantt.. =X so “GOOD” of her ritez?? Lols!! Den I recommand her to put soy sauce on her chicken.. so tt it will taste better.. den dunno pris so tutu one.. she thought e soy sauce container de opening ish lyk sakae sushi de.. den horz.. she just gan gan pour.. den *splash.. so much soy sauce come out lorhhs.. crazy gal.. den she still say whatt nt salty.. really taste bud gt problem ah.. pris.. u better see a doctor ASAP.. before ur condition worsen.. lols!! Den pris dunch wanna eat liaoz.. coz she full alr ma.. lols!! Den she gave lion her LEFTOVER.. den lion left tt 2 pathetic spoonful of her LEFTOVER fer bird.. lols!! Poor bird.. so ended up eating the leftover frm e leftover.. lols!! so pathetic lehhs.. ahahx!! Den we went cold storage.. den lion say she stomach pain.. den I pei he ta.. den I say.. Wah.. my stomach oso very pain lehhs.. pain until I wanna go toilet.. LOLS!! den go home lorhhs.. take 169 home.. den.. on e way back was superrr funny kaes.. aniwae.. dere’s sth I wanna say~!! Lion ask me blog abt this.. lols!! LION’S ALBUM GONNA BE OUT SOON~!!! ((: MUST GRAB FAST HORZ!! WHILE STOCK LAST~!!! ALBUM’S NAME~!! CALLED “PRAYERS”!! lols!! ONE MORE THING.. LION HAS E SWEETEST ANDD NICEST VOICE~!! Ahahx!! Andd.. SHE’S GONNA BE S’PORE IDOL TOP 5 FIANALIST~!!! Ahahx!! Okays.. now I tell u guys abt her BONUS track.. lols!! Her bonus track ish.. “OH BABY.. WHY DID U HURT ME SO LONG.. HURT ME SO LONG~!!” fer 3 mins~!! Lols!! Tts e bonus track.. but e ORIGINAL lyric shld be.. “oh baby.. why would u hurt me so long~!! ahahx!! Oh yarhs.. Pris ask me blog this.. SHE’S WILLING TO GIVE ME ONE OF HER STREPSILS~!! LOLS!! Hmmm.. den a lot of things happen larhhs.. funny funny things.. ahahx!! Oh yarhs!! Pris!! So funny~!! E bus jerk abit den she “shout” whoooaa.. lols!! E way she “shout” so funny lorhhs.. ahahx!! Den gt this dunno whatt sch de grp of boys went up e bus.. lols!! So funny lehhs.. gt this guy.. he sae whatt.. “wei le jin long sth sth one.. lols!! Den talk so loud somemore.. den me andd lion laugh lyk mad.. lols!! Den dey went dwn liaoz.. lyk finally.. lols!! Andd on e way frm woodlands to amk.. we laugh lyk mad larhhs.. ahahx!! Yes.. andd one lastt thing.. WE SHOP FER 8 HOURS!! Omg~!! Lols!! Tts lyk so long ehhs.. saw sooo many ppl todayy oso.. ahahx!! Okays.. stopp herez.. ppl.. REM TO BUY LION’S ALBUM~!! LOLS!! Hmmm.. Lion~!! Dunch say I not gd larhhs.. I blog one LAST tyme.. LION’S SKIRT ISH E MOST BEAUTIFUL SKIRT IN E WHOLE WIDE WORLD~!!! Lols!! Andd.. u noe whatt?? Pris do aerobic in e middle of e night~!! Omg.. andd I rem.. its 12.43am~!! ahahx!! zZz... Okays.. byee peeps~!!! Takecare~!! ((: *smilez
________thanks.gals.fer.e.wonderful.day.given!! ((:_________
I LURFE YOUU GUYS~!!! ((: stay coool~!! We RAWKS FOREVER~!! =))
If we; Should be getting under
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
{/tagboard --
freedom of speech
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart

[B]
baoying*
[C]
candy mdm*
celeste*
canti*
[F]
fiqah*
fangying!♥
[G]
genevieve*
[H]
huixuan*
huiling*
huifang*
[J]
♥jojo lobbie! [:
jiaen*
[K]
kenyon*
kh0onleng*
kah jui*
kantrax aka yungho*
[L]
lion!♥
liying*
LYNA!♥
[M]
melinda*
meiyin*
mayshan*
[N]
nadira!♥
[P]
pricilia!♥
[R]
rhowena*
[S]
sijia*
shekhuayy!♥
SHUMAY!♥
[T]
TINGTING!♥
timmie! (:
[W]
whye keat*
weisiong*
[X]
xuanhong*
XUNNIE buddy!♥
xinyi*
SHOPS!
shuyan's shop
Osweetie
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
{/links --
flyover to others

[B]
baoying*
[C]
candy mdm*
celeste*
canti*
[F]
fiqah*
fangying!♥
[G]
genevieve*
[H]
huixuan*
huiling*
huifang*
[J]
♥jojo lobbie! [:
jiaen*
[K]
kenyon*
kh0onleng*
kah jui*
kantrax aka yungho*
[L]
lion!♥
liying*
LYNA!♥
[M]
melinda*
meiyin*
mayshan*
[N]
nadira!♥
[P]
pricilia!♥
[R]
rhowena*
[S]
sijia*
shekhuayy!♥
SHUMAY!♥
[T]
TINGTING!♥
timmie! (:
[W]
whye keat*
weisiong*
[X]
xuanhong*
XUNNIE buddy!♥
xinyi*
SHOPS!
shuyan's shop
Osweetie
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
now playing
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
{/miscellaneous --
my virtual barang
now playing